Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Sunday 2 September 2012

Risa's pepper 'o' LOVE!

Today, I am going to teach you how to make a stuffed pepper. I make it for my Mom and Dad.

This recipe makes for one.

Ingredients:
Bell Pepper - one , you can choose any color
Potato- one boiled
Carrot -small
Tomato- small
Salt- 1/2 tsp
Pepper if you like
Green chilli- to taste

To make:
1. take the bell pepper, cut it in half and clean it up from inside

2. Mash the potato , dice the carrots and tomato into small pieces.

3. Put the mash potato in the bell pepper that you have just cut.

4. Sprinkle some salt on top .

5. Mix the carrot and tomato and you can also put some grated cheese. and Cover your stuffed Bell pepper with this,

6. Put this in the oven at medium temperature for 10-15 minutes.

Serve it with Tomato Ketchup!

Risa's Pepper 'o' Love


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Risa,
    This is kaki. The stuffed pepper looks AMAZING. I wish you could make it for us also. Did you cut all the vegetables too? I'm going to try making it and send you my version of it, ok?

    z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Kaki, didi cut the vegetables with me and it was really tasty. Mummy asks me to make this all the time now

      Delete
  2. The dish is awesome. I will try to make this during the week end and try to be a good cook like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh....thts so yummy.....m feeling it having right nw....:)

    ReplyDelete