Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Little hands at work

today  i am going to share how to make a jute bag

you will need a piece of jute as long as you want  your bag to be
then you will stitch the pieces of jute from both sides and
then you will take a rope and open the stitches a little from both sides and put the rope in and  tie a knot with the rope .and
your jute bag is redy if you want you can dekorate your jute bag with seekwins if  you wont you can stitch a few design and  your bag is redy.




The first post typed by Risa on her own and she wants you to know that the spellings are by sound! and she does not know how to type the Big Alphabets :)

11 comments:

  1. Special Thanks to Namrata who got the juite bag kit for Risa! Am excited with my new lunch bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, it is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Risa, it's looking fabulous and super cool. Way to go, miss talented! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Risa for sharing your craft ideas. I have nothing to do , I will also try. May be i need your help. Risa,you typed very good.Love you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Risa, So excited about the bag. It looks awesome. I wonder if you could make a small business and sell these? I would love to buy one for you. Can I place an order for one? I can tell you what colors and designs I like. But they have to be done professional quality. Which I think only you can do. Let me know and I will send you a deposit, ok?

    Kaki.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Risa ,,your little hands can do such beautiful work, So much to learn from my little miss talented. Lots of love. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Risa. The bag looks amazing. You are very creative and talented.
    Thank you for being so environment friendly. Now we are going to stop using plastic bags and will use only the jute bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Risa,
    Your bag is lovely. I would love to have one like that.
    Love of love from the Nizamuddin frogs.
    MAOFM

    ReplyDelete