Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Monday 28 January 2013

My Christmas

On the first day of December, we put up our stockings and read a christmas story.


Our advent calender - in 24 socks :)

And the next day we baked christmas cookies. And we put up our christmas tree.

 
Our nativity


We had a lot of fun on Christmas. Santa got us lots of presents, guess what? Santa got presents for everyone in the house. Even my dog Paddy. Everyone was sooooooooo... happy on Christmas day.



This was my best Christmas! How was yours? Good or bad?

 
            our pine cone snow men
 
 
                                                                                                      Nora's Snow Globe

            Me in the Snow Globe
 
(Pictures courtesy mom)

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful and warming pix! You, Nora and Rabani are amazingly creative. I never knew you could make snowmen out of pine cones! And i love the snow globes. Now, i want one of my own! :D

    ReplyDelete