Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Monday 28 January 2013

I learnt to cycle!

This January I learnt how to cycle without my side wheels. It was scary at first but fun at last. The first day my mother held me by the handle and the seat, the next day only by the seat, the third day she left me. It was fun. My dad thought I would never learn, but I did. And when I learnt, my dad was surprised and amazed. He thought that I was too scared to learn. But after that I got confidence and I learnt.

I am still learning how to get on and off it. I need some help to get on. Also, I hurt my leg a little while cycling in the Lodhi gardens on the weekend. I fell down 2-3 times. But when you learn, don't be scared.. just think about how I learnt and you will learn too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed Risa that you've learnt to cycle all on your own now. I did it when I was 10 years old! Don't worry about the scrapes and bruises. You should be proud of them! They're a mark of having attained a goal with your hard work and determination :)
    Please post a photo of you riding your cycle. See you soon on blogosphere :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. we would love to go cycling with you.
    Nani may perhaps get motivation from you to start cycling agai after a long time.

    ReplyDelete