Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Sunday 2 December 2012

I went to Tara Tots

Last week I went to Tara Tots to help them set up their library. I helped my mother set up the library. And I made some paper chains for decoration.

For the tiny baby books we put a basket to keep them in. A Orange sticker on the books for children up to 3 years. for children 3 to 5 years old we used blue sticker, for children 5 to 7 we used green color stickers.



This is how you make paper chains. Take as many papers as you want of different colors and take a scale to draw lines and cut strips of paper. Take a strip and fold it into a circle and tape it and then take another strip , pass it through the first circle and tape its ends and then keep going like that until you think it's done for you.

You can see the paper chain I made !

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Risa ! I had not gone to yr blog for some time. But I am lucky to have seen you many times over the last few weeks. Bookaroo, Tara, Loddi Garden, the french mela. It is great that you can go out these days. I am sure you are enjoying. And we are enjoying having fun with you.
    Thks a lot for all the work you did at Tara the other day. I hope you can come back very soon.
    Lots of love to all.
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Risa! We've been missing you here. Hope you're well. Leaving a little surprise for you in your desk. I will tell the class teacher to remind you! Hugs, Pritha Ma'am

    ReplyDelete