Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Monday 28 January 2013

Mumbai with family

Just before Christmas in my winter holidays, I went to Mumbai with my sister, mum, dad. We had a lot fun. I went there to meet my cousins Zoya, Brij and Veer.


We played lots of games. My daddy acted so funny and fun over there. Once my dad even said that we could even go swimming in the pool with our nighties!


There was one game called Seaweed and Shark. Someone had to be the shark and others have to be fish. The fish stand on one side, the shark stands in the middle and can't cross the line and the fish have to cross over without letting the shark touch them. If the shark touches them, they become seaweed and have to stay in one place and swing their arms like seaweed. Tell you what - that reminds me I have real seaweed in my house! I will show you on my blog.
 

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the panoramic view of Mumbai. Tell your Mom it's a great pic. The game sounds fun too! Who came up with the idea? It's the first time I've ever heard of this game but I think I'd enjoy playing it too. :)

    ReplyDelete