Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Thursday 4 October 2012

The Doll I made with my friend ...

today I am going to share how to make a doll out of cloth
you take a peas of cloth which ever color you want your doll to be
and fold the cloth in half then draw a doll on the cloth
and cut the doll out stitch the doll from both sides leave the botom open so that you can stuff the doll with cotton inside otherwise you will not be able to fill it. and then stitch the bottom.

Then take a pencil or a pen and draw eyes and mouth and whatever you like. You can stick bindi's for eyes ,I used stickers and a pipe cleaner for its smile. And my Doll was ready. You can design your doll however you want. I designed mine like this-

 
Nora and my friend Fleur had come to our house and she also made a doll.
 
I was playing with my sister and did not have a place to play.I saw that my store room was empty so I took my doll on her bed in the store room and I made the room into a school for my dolls. I put stuffed toys all over the ground. You can put whatever you like, you can put books, I put three dolls. or you can put a blanket and a pillow on the floor. And grown ups are not allowed in that room.
 
Growns ups not allowed.

 

2 comments:

  1. I will huff and I will puff and knowk the doll house down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty doll with a lovely smile. You're quite a talented seamstress, Risa! Do you sing lullabies when you put your dolls to sleep?

    ReplyDelete