Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Thursday 4 October 2012

I made wrapping Paper...

My Mom said that it is not nice to just keep buying paper to wrap gifts, you should make it! So I had an idea. I took long sheets of butter paper, wooden carved stamps, poster color and I decorated the paper by printing. I made lots and lots of wrapping paper. It was a lot of fun. And if you don't have stamps, you can use your hands or leaves! It is ok if you spill the paint . Wear an apron while doing this otherwise you will get all messy and dirty.


Getting the color ready


Making the paper

Many Sheets of Paper

 The one with leaf printing










 
 

4 comments:

  1. Risa i never thought wrapping paper making can be so much fun. We are reaching towards diwali festiwal.Can you help me for making some special paper.Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, Risa! My favourite is the leaf print paper.
    Since I know your mom's birthday is coming up, here are two ideas for her wrapping paper :)

    http://followpics.com/the-very-hungry-caterpillar-handprint-craft/
    http://www.dltk-kids.com/crafts/insects/mcirclecaterpillar.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cute little blogger, lovely ideas to make our own wrapping paper. Now making wrapper paper is so much fun. This Diwali I am going to try out your ways to make wrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visit my blog Risa, it's Myrrahfighter.blogspot.in. Let's share our worlds

    ReplyDelete