Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Thursday 4 October 2012

Next Phase

Now I am in the next phase of my treatment, I can do whatever I like. I can go out for lunch, I can go for art classes and I can go for all the birthday parties I want. But I still have to meet my doctor every month. I am so happy. I have to be careful.I have to wash my hands but I can still do a lot more than what I could do before.

Taken a couple of months ago with my friend Aanya
 

2 comments:

  1. Risa i just saw your blog.Dadi is really really happy to see you in the next phase.Now you can ask dada for big toy shopping for both of you.BLESS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Risa, it's wonderful to know that you can go out to have fun. I'm sure your friends will love to meet you and enjoy your company on their birthdays. Keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete