Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Sunday 14 October 2012

My palette stand

Today I am going to share how to make a palette stand . You take  a cardboard  and cut the shape of a palette, then take an old-cup make a hole in the cardboard and tape the cup to the hole. Paint the whole thing make a design and your palette is ready to keep your brushes you can make more holes and put more cups and keep different things and your palette is ready .


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea, Risa! And i love the way the picture has been clicked--a bright orange work of art against a teal metallic structure. Great photography too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Risa. U have lots of creative ideas. Keep posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Risa,I saw your your palette.It is really a wonderful idea.I am so happy you are saving lots of money of your parents.Keep on smiling always.

    ReplyDelete