Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Saturday 24 May 2014

yummy yummy chocolate cakes

hi I am having the best summer ever today I am going to teach you to make the yummiest chocolate cake it makes my mouth water to just think of it


ingredients- 1 +3/4 cups flour, 6 tablespoons cocoa powder,half a cup of oil,3/4 cup curd,3 eggs,1 cup sugar if needed add more,half a teaspoon baking powder,1 cup butter




instructions- add dry ingredients together mix well then in a different bowl add sugar egg oil and curd then melt the butter and add it to the bowl with wet ingredients mix well then add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix very very well put it in the oven for about 15-20 mins then add lots and lots of chocolate sirup yummy yummy now what is left to do is eat it ha ha I am thinking of making one myself bye enjoy your summer holidays!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanx for the yummy recipe, Risa. I'm going to soon try it out. I just hope it comes out as delicious as yours! Lots of hugs and happy baking! :)

    ReplyDelete