Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Wednesday 7 May 2014

THE FUNNY SCENE

hello there, I am back I am just so happy to be able to write on my blog again. Lots of tests to take! I forgot to tell you I just reached class four!!!!!!!!

I wrote a poem called
THE FUNNY SCENE
and this is how it goes

I look out of my window,
to see what I can see,
what a big disaster,
is this really not a dream?,
sharks are flying,
monkeys too,
birds are swimming,
sheep are too,
trees are talking and they are walking,
I closed my eyes and rubbed them twice,
turned around and looked again,
and what I saw I was so scared,
my window was talking to me,
I looked at it for a few more minutes,
and finally I fainted
I think that really scared them away 'cos i never saw them again. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha.... a really fun poem, Risa. You must, must make a drawing of flying monkeys, swimming birds and talking trees. I wonder what the trees would be saying to each other!
    Glad to see you back after so many days, and Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more exciting stuff from your new school and old friends :)

    ReplyDelete