Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Friday 9 May 2014

Summer holidays!

Weeeeeeee! my summer holidays have started I am looking forward to doing many fun things ;-)








This year we are going to go to Singapore my mothers brother lives there to they also have dog named cooper I am sure I am going to have loads of fun and specially at the Universal studio have you been there? I have been there twice this is going to be my first summer without any medicines !!!!!!



my last day of school was great  because all my books were at home so there were no STUDIS!!!!!
on the last day of school we had an assembly I think the last day of school is the best day of the year.



My sister wanted to say something to you

I really think that we should read asmeny books as you can read and do as much art handcraft
and eet lotse of eiscreem and do meny fun and exiting things to do i think we are going to hawe a blast we really should hawe loads of water  

( Just to let you know that the spellings are by their sounds)


bla bla bla bla bla!!! I think we should wake  up at ten in the morning and just law around and watch tv all day long ha ha ha that is the best summer for me 

2 comments:

  1. Risa , I think you are getting to be Miss Smarty Pants!! and Nora I love that you said drink loads of water! thank you for the Mother's day cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your summer holiday plans sound awesome! And here i am, stuck in office for the entire summer. To cheer me up, please, please do write lots more interesting stuff on your blog along with lots of photos and your amazing artwork.
    Hope you have a splendiferous time in Singapore!
    Lots of hugs to you & Nora :)

    ReplyDelete