Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Sunday 2 December 2012

Dadi's Birthday

On saturday it was my Dadi's birthday. I had not made a cake and I had not got any gifts. Then when she came I had an idea. Mummy was getting her a saree, I thought I could make her a cake when they were in the market. So I made a cake , everyone said it was delicious. I could tell you the recipe and I will!

Ingredients-
180 gm butter
4 table spoons cocoa
2 cups flour
one cup sugar
one cup milk
3 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla

Method-
1. mix dry ingredients.
2. Add butter, milk , eggs and vanilla
3. Beat for 3 to 4 minutes
4. put it in a greased tin
5. bake it for 40 - 50 minutes





 

2 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely delicious. I'm sharing a recipe that you might like. It's one of my favorite things to bake.

    Reese's Pieces Cookies

    Ingredients:
    2 cups flour
    3/4 cups cocoa powder
    1 teaspoon baking powder
    1 cup butter softened
    2 cups sugar
    2 eggs
    2 teaspoons vanilla extract
    1 1/2 cups of mini reese's pieces

    Method:
    preheat the oven to 175 degrees
    whisk together dry ingredients and set asia.
    cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
    add eggs and vanilla - beat well.
    gradually add flour mixture, beating well
    stir in mini reeses pieces
    making small cookie balls by using a rounded a tablespoon then proceed to put onto an ungreased baking sheet
    bake 8-9 minutes.
    cookies will puff up during baking but will flatten when cooled.

    enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry and 1 teaspoon of salt :)

    ReplyDelete