Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Sunday 24 January 2016

newspaper nails!

hello! Today I will show you guys how to make newspaper nails. I did not use alcohol like you thought. It works with water. here is what you need=
1.newspaper
2. nail polish 
3. hot water
4.cotton

Start by cutting the newspaper into little squares. A bit bigger than you nail.
so your squares should look like this.Now paint your nail. I used blue nail polish. you should also use a light colour .
next let it dry well. This doesn't work on wet nails.When it has dried, put hold the newspaper on top of it like this.

now wet a bit of cotton and press it down on the newspaper on your nail.you need to rock it backward and forward .
now keep rocking it and after 30-40 seconds lift the newspaper. you should have something like this.
hope you enjoyed making it!

2 comments:

  1. Risa read your demonstrations All of them were so good,specially the drawings on the stones.Also the book reviews were written well.I am going to borrow these books from you to read.love you my talented one.nani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Risa read your demonstrations All of them were so good,specially the drawings on the stones.Also the book reviews were written well.I am going to borrow these books from you to read.love you my talented one.nani

    ReplyDelete