Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Saturday 16 January 2016

crayon melting!

today me and Nora were melting some crayons on stone here they are;
now I will show you how to make them. You need,
1.oven
2.stones
3.crayons
take your stones and put them in the oven. Once they are burning hot, take your crayons,(Its better to use ones that you don't need/like because you will be destroying your crayon tips.) and draw on them. you can draw anything you like I drew a rainbow and a butterfly. Nora drew a ladybug.You can draw anything you like.but make sure that the stones are still hot when you draw on them. (don't burn yourself! you should use oven gloves to help you) I hope that you guys enjoyed reading this!
risa

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful, creative idea! I had never heard of crayon art on rocks before this. Now every pebble I see, I'm going to imagine a pretty picture on it!
    Thanx a ton for this, Risa & Nora. Hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete