Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Sunday 15 September 2013

Give that back!

Once there lived two best friends. They were such good friends they were like sisters. So everyone called them - "the sisters". Their names were Lanya and Kritica. One day Lanya asked Kritica to come to her house. Kritica said she wold love to go and play with Lanya. So off they went down to Lanya's house. But there was one problem  - there was only one doll in the house. They both wanted the same thing. So they started fighting over the doll. Lanya kept shouting - "Give that back!", "give that back!". But Kritica also did the same thing. At last, Kritica said "Take the doll, and we are not friends anymore". So they both turned their backs at each other.

The next day at school, all the children sat with their best friends, except for Lanya and Kritica. At snack time, all the best friends shared their tiffins but not Lanya and Kritica. At home time, everyone walked home together, but not Lanya and Kritica.

While Lanya was walking home alone, she saw three children playing together with one doll and having lots of fun. She missed playing with Kritica. She also realized that playing together is better than being alone. At the same time, while Kritica was walking home, she saw two children playing in the park together and she missed Lanya. Lanya and Kritica both felt sad.

Lanya went home and told her mother. Her mother told her that when her father and mother were little, they also fought and fought with their friends. But they always made up after some days by saying sorry to each other. Lanya thought and thought. She thought okay, I should say sorry because I think this was my fault. Kritica felt the same thing.

At school, the next day they both were very happy to see each other and when Lanya said "Sorry, it was my fault", Kritica said the same thing. In some time, they both were very good friends again. They still fought all the time, but now they knew how to make up too!

3 comments:

  1. i love this story ! i have these two girls in the house and now next time they say give that back, I will make them read this story :) Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you change the names of the girls, the story sounds oh so familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove the story, Risa. I really enjoyed reading it 'cos it reminds me of all the times i've fought and made up with my friends as well as my Mom :D
    In fact, I still do, but I think my relationships grow stronger because of that. The bestest friends are those who know all the good & bad about you, and still love you.
    Hurry up, and write another story, Risa. You're turning into an amazing author and I can't wait to read your next one!

    ReplyDelete