Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Monday 27 August 2012

Me!

My name is risa. I am seven years old. I have a five year old sister and her name is Nora. Me and Nora love watching television. But I really also like baking cakes. And I like singing , I like dancing and i like discovering new things. I love painting, I have painted so many self portraits .

I have a puppy (who is not a puppy anymore), he loves jumping on all the people who come to our house. His name is Paddy, he is a Beagle. Beagles are small and short dogs.

 
Last December, we found out that I have Leukemia. It was very hard as we had to keep everything very clean and I could not play with my dog. And whoever had a cold could not come to our house. Even Nora! 

I decided to start my very own blog because it's fun to write about myself and my family.  


18th August'12

17 comments:

  1. happy blogging risa. i love how your blog is shaping up. super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea Risa..
    You should teach me how to create a blog as well now that you have a super blog of your own!

    Eagerly awaiting your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when you come again, we will create a blog for you . you can put your paintings up

      Delete
  3. Hello Muppet,

    Welcome to the Blogosphere!

    No more puppets for you please!

    Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Risa, I love your blog !!! It already looks fantastic. I am sure you can take the opportunity of being at home to write a lot. We will be happy to read you and see loads of pictures of your crafts as well. May be you can make an exhibition one day ?
    You are a very brave little girl Risa and you have amazing parents.
    Pl tell us when we can come and play with you.
    Lots of love from Oscar, Fleur and Manon, Arup uncle and Marianne Aunty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marianne Aunty, i love the nizamuddin frogs, see my new posts today. Love Risa.

      Delete
  5. I like the pancake recipe,,,now I am eagerly awaiting your recipe for cakes. May be we can try it once you are here in Singapore Risa. All the best with your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea dear Blogger. Eagerly waiting for ur next blog. All the best !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Kanchan Ma'am, do see my new post today. Love Risa

      Delete
  7. Hey Risa,
    I knew about the yummy chocolate cakes that you bake, but pancakes too?
    Keep cooking, my little masterchef. :D
    Keep writing your blog too! Its lovely to read your little snippets.
    Lots of love!
    Aparna Ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aparna Ma'am, i am happy that you are reading my blogs

      Delete
  8. Thank you for reading my blog! i loved reading your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. did you know that beagles are the smartest animals too? They are used for all kinds of things here ... they help the police sniff out bad guys all the time. I'm really scared of dogs, but if I could have one, I would want a beagle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey munchkin, Happy Blogging and wish you all the best for lots more wonderful writing! :D

    ReplyDelete