Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Saturday 18 March 2017

Parents anniversary!

Hi!
Today I'm going to tell you about my Parents anniversary. It was really fun! We surprised our parents  with a cake and made a huge card for them. We had lots of fun! here's a picture-
unknown.jpg


here is my cake recipe-

1½ cup flour1½ tsp. baking powder¼ tsp. salt½ cup butter1 cup sugar2 large eggs½ tsp. vanilla extract½ cup milk

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.

Mix together the eggs, sugar and butter. In a separate bowl mix all the dry ingredients. Don't pour in the milk yet! Make sure the wet bowl is mixed very well, then pour it into the dry bowl. Then mix it super duper well. slowly add in the milk. Mix unit there are no more bubbles. pour into a baking tray and put it into the oven to bake for 30 to 35 minutes. keep an eye on it! It bakes fast! Then its all done. you can decorate it if you like. I iced it and cut up some berries to top it off. Heres what it looked like-unknown.jpg
The cake was finished in like 5 minutes! everyone said it was yum!

unknown.jpg


Then there was holi! that was so fun too! When me and nora came through the door, our mom scared us by saying that we had done badly in math! then she came to me, I thought she was going to hit me! but instead she threw colour on me! The math thing was all just a joke! I was so relieved! Then we played indoor holi since it was like -2 outside. We had a lot of cleaning up to do next! we vacuumed and swept the whole apartment!

     
Thats it for today!
tell me what your holi was like!

Risa

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time baking and playing Holi, Risa!
    Please wish your parents from my side too, and loads of hugs for Nora.
    I'm sorry for replying late to your lovely blog, but I was travelling for a while and was also caught up in a lot of personal stuff.
    Hope to hear again soon from you. And keep the lovely recipes and pix coming.
    Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete