Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Thursday 2 April 2015

another poem!

hi today  I will tell you a poem I wrote about friends.

Friends

there is someone special in my life,
someone who always there for me,
a friend who's always by my side,
in my darkest times,
and when I am stuck in a poem she gives me loads of rymes
never did she turn her back,
never did she let me fall,
never did she say I cant do this,
never did she let me give up'
god really did some thing special,
when he blessed me with someone like you.






1 comment:

  1. Oh Risa, this is such a wonderfully touching poem! And you're so blessed to have such a special and loving person in your life. But then special people always attract fantastic friends! <3

    ReplyDelete