Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Sunday 12 October 2014

horrible hospital :-(

last week i had to goo to the hospital to get my port(the button they placed inside my body) out the doctors kept me hungry for 12 hours!:-( I did not like it not one little bit but the worst thing was that the doctor kept on lying to my mom he kept on says five minutes five minutes but he did not come so i was very sad and my mom had to reeskedul it that means i will have to go again:-(

heres a limrick wrote about the horrible hospital!

hospital
horrible,yucky
vomiting,stupid, dum
pocking needles in me
horrible

i am really sad can you help cheer me up

to cheer me up every body who reads my blog has to do the wiped cream challange!

all you need to do is fill a plate with wiped cream and put it on you face! ha ha!

ps. oh and please send my mom a video

by for now
love you all risa

2 comments:

  1. Dear Miss Risa,

    I accept your challenge! you shall soon get a video of me with whipped cream on my face :)

    love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you mama but please send the video soon;-)

    ReplyDelete