Labels

Arts (9) Holidays (2) Just Me (15) My family (6) Poems / Stories (13) Recipe (6) Visits (4)

Tuesday 16 April 2013

New School time!

I started school in November. I used to go The Shriram Millennium School, that is in Noida . But OOPS! I used to coma back at 4'o clock. My mom wanted me to come back at 2'o clock. My mom looked at different schools in different places and the only school that had a spot was Shriram vv . So now I go there and that is the best school in the world.
My card stall in school on open day- with friends

2 comments:

  1. Risa, I love the top you're wearing and the cards are so colourful! Did you make them by using strings and paint? What's the yellow stuff in the jar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yellow thing in the jar is not mine, it is my friend's. And we did make the cards with strings. And bottle caps.

      Delete